Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm talking 'bout the man in the mirror

Ok, so there's a lot I could say about the death of Michael Jackson. I could say that he definitely left a dent on the music world and on me as a child of the 80's. I could say that he was weird and I could talk forever about whether I think he actually molested children or not.

But that's not what I want to say.

What I want to say is, "Um...what?"

Photobucket

Did Diana Ross know that MJ wrote her into his will to be the mother of his children if Katherine Jackson couldn't or wouldn't? What kind of random choice is that? Can anyone do that? Like, can I leave my children to Julie Andrews? I don't have any children, but if I did, and if I had a will, I'd totally leave them to Julie Andrews.

The other funny thing is that those were the only two options he left. Doesn't he know that his mom and Diana Ross are both old? Aren't there better options? Maybe Janet? Or Tito? Or hell, almost anyone other than MJ himself or the crazy baby mama (or the aforementioned old people) would be fine.

I take that back, LaToya probably isn't a good choice either.

Also, am I the only one wondering about Joe Jackson's access to the kids if they are with Katherine? Isn't Joe an admitted child abuser?

I leave these confusing questions to you. I have work to do. And by work I mean I need to go write a will leaving my MC Skat Kat tape to President Obama and my underwear to Justin Timberlake.

No comments:

Post a Comment