Thursday, November 5, 2009

Maybe they will serve s'mores next to the pits of fire.

So, one of my youth group kids told me a story about a girl who got a flu shot and then couldn't walk or talk anymore. Then she told me that she was able to walk backwards just fine, and she could also run, and when she ran she could talk normally.

Well, I laughed my ass off. It's a sad story, but come on, that visual is hysterical. It's also completely not true. Or so I thought.

Then, I looked it up, and....



And then I laughed my ass off again.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.

__________

UPDATE: And this guy is going with me!...from the comments section of the article on Boing Boing

Author Profile Page thecheat | #15 | 12:48 on Fri, Oct.23 |

DAMN THAT GIRL CAN KRUMP!

2 comments:

  1. Just to clear up the facts about Desiree Jennings: This woman doesn't have dystonia as they claim in the piece. Her condition is likely to have at least a strong psychogenic component and is unlikely to be due to the vaccine. The anti-vaccine crowd has jumped on this story and made it national news claiming it's directly related to getting the vaccine. It isn't. They claim vaccines are dangerous. They aren't.

    But yes, it's still funny to watch and we're horrible people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psychogenic? Like it's all in her head? Wow...that'd be annoying. Kind of like having poltergeists.

    ReplyDelete