Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking care of business, everyday.

It's been a while since I posted. Mostly because I've been busy, but also a little because once you've posted about working out with Richard Simmons there isn't really anywhere to go from there. My blog and my life reached it's pinnacle and it's all downhill from here.

I took this past week off, in that I stayed home every night and allowed myself to just chill and not feel bad about all the stuff that I needed to get done. But now it's back to business.

Yesterday was a fun day. I got to wear jeans, a lady from the bank came to talk to us and brought us FREE LUNCH (which translated into FREE DINNER and FREE BREAKFAST. SCORE!!), and I opened up a new account (which will earn me a little money on my checking and give me NO ATM CHARGES, no matter where I am or what bank's machine I'm using. SCORE!), and because I opened the account I got a $20 gas card (SCORE!) and will be able to earn reward points that will basically earn me $200 for free (SCORE!!) and then my friend Mason told me he gets to use an art studio for a while (Mason is totally awesome and will be famous someday and you should go check out his art: www.masonmcculley.com and he's going to use the studio to make the paintings I'm commissioning from him. SCORE!!).

All of that put me in a pretty good mood, so I decided it was time to pick up my responsibilities and smack them around a little...show 'em who's boss. So I finished a book, mopped my floor, did my dishes, cleaned my scooter, cleaned the trash out of my car, and wrote an outline for a website. Still to come: grocery store, laundry, and more cleaning. I am totally going to pwn more chores and tomorrow...smooth sailing. Tomorrow is whatever I want to do. Woohoo!

Yeah, this is pretty much an extremely boring post, but first of all, it's exciting to me because I'm actually getting shit done and second, I told you it was all down hill after Richard.

Did I mention I bought his Supersweatin' Party Off the Pounds DVD, and that it should be arriving soon? I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment