Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I think there's a planet in retrograde or something.

You ever have those days when you're all stressed for no reason and everything pisses you off even when you try really hard to let things slide and you're all, "Why am I such a bitch?" and you can't get an answer and you just want something but don't know what but probably there should be a nap involved?

Yeah, I've been having one of those days.

I'm going to bed now. And while I drift to sleep, I will pet my super furry, super awesome cat. I'm hoping that this will fix everything. Because when you're day has gone relatively well, and someone gets you a sandwich at lunchtime, and you have drinks with friends in the evening, and you're still a bitch, then it's time to just give up and start over.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment