Friday, February 13, 2009

uphill both ways in the snow...

When I was little my sister and I used to play this game called "Exile." We pretended we were stranded on an island and had to forage for food and cook it. This meant we searched for plants that looked like food (there used to be these ones in Ohio that looked like mini patches of grapes) and we'd build a rotisserie thing out of sticks. This somehow entertained us for hours. Other times, I'd pretend to paint the garage. (I used water).

Obviously we were super fun and had lots of friends.

Kids these days have more to work with to pass the time. I used to use cardboard boxes to build a castle. This guy used computer code to create a game where a cat tries to hit a target with an arrow, but mostly just gets flung about the screen.

The times, they are a-changin'.

















Sorry, you will need the <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/" target="_blank">Flash Player</a> to play this game.
Add Games to your own site

No comments:

Post a Comment